Since the ArenaNet Community Open House a whole bunch of juicy little tidbits have been percolating through the collective conscious of the Guild Wars 2 community. It wasn’t until just today that a super sneak peek of the charr physical customization came to my attention.
Namely, this image:
Thanks bunches to Overlord from Guild Wars 2 Guru for pointing it out to me!
Of course, how could I not go squee over, not just some character customization, but a TIGER on screen! Give me a moment here people….
Okay, now, without further ado, I present to you: PeltWatch 2.0!
Some notes on my method:
- All colors are my best guess as an approximation.
- Color names are my own.
- Colors were picked directly from the color selections available in the screenshot.
- First the charr was cut out and then converted to greyscale.
- Colors were then put on a layer above the greyscale version and set to either color, overlay, or multiply blending modes.
- Almost all colors were tweaked after eyedropping the base color to get a match as close to the swatch as possible.