Between (not) healing and death, the ranger, the new map, chapters 2 & 3 of Ghosts of Ascalon, and my own Urgoz party I think I’m a little bit worn out. I’m overloaded! I would not feel neglected if there were no new information this week (shocker I know!).
Some highlights of what’s going through my too-cluttered brain right now:
- I like the new ranger. I like its diversity but I’m still not sure it’s for me.
- Ghosts of Ascalon looks readable. It’s no Obsidian Trilogy, but I think I’ll enjoy it.
- Must pester the local bookseller to have it for me on release.
- No healing? No dedicated healing? I’ve just been granted sufferage? I’ve just been given equal rights? I can… I can… FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST!
- For the most part, I am tired of monking.
- Celestial shields are preeeeeety.
- BRB, building an Illusionary Weapon mesmer.
- How do I use this thing?
- What is this I don’t even!
- Nobody, not nobody knows where I got the name ‘Marcinta Leovinus’.
- And that’s just too bad.
- I get to yap yap yap some more on Relics of Orr!
- I am the most impatient pickle-maker.
- If there is any new information this week I hope it’s something fun and light-hearted.
- “Won’t it be great in GW2 when _____” is my new catch-phrase.
- Like jumping.
- I’ll get you you evil fence!
- And your little bush too!
It’s been a long time since I’ve logged off of a game in the evening in a better mood than I was when I logged on in the first place. I have to give all credit to my new friends in the game, to the Relics of Orr guild and to Hunter and his crazy friend Vin (who are always willing to let me drag them around somewhere, like taking on hydras in the Crystal Desert to get my mesmer a warrior secondary)
This next week I think I’ll be taking it easy. I’ve got another GW2 drawing I’m working on of a charr and asura. I’m really liking how it’s turning out but I’m not rushing it either. It is only when you stop trying to do something and actually do it that the thing becomes accomplished. To that end, I’m not trying to draw something neat (and possibly beyond my abilities) I’m just sitting down and drawing, not worrying about the outcome.